Goal Oriented Philosophical Athlete
My pen name is, Ace Tully, I am originally from Rhode Island in the United States. Starting my professional career I thought I was wasting away in a cubicle. A few years removed from the cubicle; I have realized it was not the job that was the problem but my relationship to it. Moving to South Korea gave me the time and space to look internally to discover this.
Are you interested in personal development? I will share my journey in the personal development arena. I am a firm believer in small daily progress. I have implemented many Stoic philosophical principles in my daily life.
About The Blog
- The Artist's Way 12 week program
- A Spiritual Path To Higher Creativity is a self-help book by American author Julia Cameron.
- The backbone of the experience is morning journaling. ACTIONABLE thought-provoking questions at the end of each chapter.
- Flow Fundamentals
- A course brought to you by, Flow Genome Project, which takes you into the world of flow psychology. Leveling up your human performance and getting IN THE ZONE
- Lucid Dreaming course By MindValley
- How to course on controlling your dreams
- Completing My first Marathon.
- How I went from never running 4 miles in my life to finishing 26.2 miles in a few short months.
- Vipassana 10 Day Meditation Retreat(2/17/17)
Do not follow the way I did things. Read about my experience and do it better than me.
Check Your Inbox
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.